• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This week going to CGC

28 posts in this topic

Imagine the possibilities here: a Greggy post with 30 silver and bronze gems before they were graded to go along with the post of the 30 after they've been graded. :grin:

Seriously, the idea for the thread seems fine to me, but I think it belongs in the grading and resto forum.

Thanks Bob the whole idea was to see some nice raw books scanned and posted before they're slabbed and scanners (or most scanners) don't do them justice I'm ok with it getting moved to the PGM area although I didn't post these to be graded by the scans.

BUT they better not touch my pride and joy

I haven't bought this yet BUT when I do it's going to CGC someday thread

How about we have a thread of books we would like to buy years from now then plan on sending to CGC?

I am sure everyone would deem that just as relevant. :applause:

Comic's General lately has been just bombarded with ground breaking intelligent threads such as this one that everyone just appreciates so much.

Thank you for starting such an amazing and interesting topic! (worship)

Who mess in your cornflakes? (shrug)

Go kick a puppy or something.

Awe, I'm at work so I can't scan my books, but I'm having my Deadpool #1 NOW signed at the Arizona con by Rob Liefeld, and Gerry Duggan. The book is currently a 9.6 yellow label signed by skottie young, and brian posehn.

Hopefully some magic will happen and it will come back 9.8!!!! Either way I'm excited to have it done.

I love the this week back from CGC and thought it would be kind of cool if we had a thread on books going to CGC. A lot of people have scans of their raw books before they ship them off and it would be kind of neat to see the before and after and maybe share where the book came from and what your hopes and dreams are for certain books :banana:

This came from Comix4fun on the boards about 3-4 years ago and it's the Massachusetts copy. Hope I'm able to get the pedigree recognized and the higher the better :wishluck:

det415front.jpeg

det415back.jpeg

This book is going to CGC this week.

I picked it up from Harley in a cash/trade deal when he was set up in Toronto recently.

He had it at VF.

I think it's gonna grade out 7.5

4lZ0F3l.jpg

03zyk2s.jpg

I wanted this copy because the cover whites are :cloud9:

How about we have a thread of books we would like to buy years from now then plan on sending to CGC?

I am sure everyone would deem that just as relevant. :applause:

Comic's General lately has been just bombarded with ground breaking intelligent threads such as this one that everyone just appreciates so much.

Thank you for starting such an amazing and interesting topic! (worship)

Who mess in your cornflakes? (shrug)

Go kick a puppy or something.

What's different about today? He's always like this.

Comics are a commodity, thank god!