• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAC-Palouse: Pop Culture and Comic Con Feb 1st 2014 Pullman Wa

9 posts in this topic

I am putting on my first comic convention this year. It will be held in Pullman Washington on Feb 1st 2014.

Check out the webpage here: http://www.pacific-conventions.com/

Big thanks to board members Erik and Steven for the help with the website.

And our Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/PACPalouse

Our Facebook page is more up to date than the website, we are catching up on the website after the holiday. It should be up to date with guests, cosplay contest info and much more soon!

Our confirmed Special Guests are:

Stephen Platt

Val Mayerik

And some of the visiting artists including a bunch of Mercenary Art Studio artists:

Bordin Marsinkul

Manny Trembley

Joshua Covey

Jeremy Wittington

Nathan O’Brien

Colton Worley

Tom Cook

James Taylor

Mercenary Art Studio:

Val Mayerik

Amelia Davis

James Potter

Ivan Rodriguez

Puis Calzada

More to come soon!

CGC Signature Series services will be available for those attending the show.

I have some comics that I've been thinking about getting graded. Will it be possible to drop them off with the folks at CGC while at the show?

I have some comics that I've been thinking about getting graded. Will it be possible to drop them off with the folks at CGC while at the show?

CGC won't be at the show but I am an authorized dealer. Stop by the Mercenary Art booth and ask for Jake and I will take care of you.

CGC won't be at the show but I am an authorized dealer. Stop by the Mercenary Art booth and ask for Jake and I will take care of you.

Sweeeet! Thank you. I will do that :grin: