• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3 PHANTACEA Dave Sim pre CERBERUS posted by Ronnylama

4 posts in this topic

I bought this when it came out for some reason that it was interesting. I have never read this book.

I am not a huge Dave Sim fan but he has had a HUGE impact within the independent comic book industry. Cerberus #1 is one of the top copper age books. I did not know this at the time but found the cover interesting. I would ride to a comic shop (sometimes with my younger brother) and the ride must have been 9 miles. Saturdays were the days when I got my money from mowing lawns and went to Stellas to buy books. He was an intense guy and very intimidating.

This is a book I may submit but the story is, by far, more memory for my sandwich

14988.jpg

See more journals by Ronnylama

After all these years in your possession... before it gets graded, with a possible signature (just throwing that idea out there), you should read it.

It looks so daffy that it must be good!

SW3D

After all these years in your possession... before it gets graded, with a possible signature (just throwing that idea out there), you should read it.

It looks so daffy that it must be good!

SW3D

Agree on all points!