• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics, Pulps, and Paperbacks: Why such a discrepancy in values?
25 25

7,324 posts in this topic

On 9/16/2023 at 10:03 AM, Robot Man said:

And speaking about girls, This is one I recently picked up. In her day, Bardot was one of the most beautiful women in the public eye..,:x

IMG_7370.jpeg

LMAO, love it

That Helen of Troy is notorious, seem to recall it causing a censorship ruckus.  It's kind of wild to see a Belarski with the blatant nips, his pulp work tends to be on the more modest side.

Now that Overboard, that's a Belarski I can get behind -

On 9/17/2023 at 7:13 AM, Surfing Alien said:

Most of my surfing time yesterday got took up with my $10 sale thread but I was delighted to find that the postman dropped this in the box. 

20230912_162646.thumb.jpg.a4b07ef35ac8ecd27389d9c5bffc3356.jpg

I've been looking for a high grade copy of this pre-Atlas digest since finding (and posting here) a good copy a couple of years ago. A rare book. It speaks (screams? chokes?) for itself but I think it's one of Saunders sickest covers. Color strike & gloss is... er.. killer :cloud9:

I swear this was also used as a pulp cover. It's just *killing* me I can't figure out which.

A very ineffective approach towards strangulation, by the way, but one that lends to an energetic expression -