• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics, Pulps, and Paperbacks: Why such a discrepancy in values?
25 25

7,158 posts in this topic

On 12/30/2023 at 1:47 PM, jimjum12 said:

Here are a few that approach and a few that likely cross the line. Remember, my opinion is basically useless. This is just for the sake of discourse. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

.... by the way, for those who knew about my recent stroke...

I got home from the Hospital (2 weeks) a few hours ago ... just went around the corner to the bathroom, with help, and I feel like I just swam the English Channel. 

My pal John was here. He's retired Navy and good as gold. His son manages a Domino's and he made us a tasty combo thin crust. I love to cook and hope to one day be back to that. Something very odd, my right side is very functional still but if I pick up a piece of ice or anything cold, it feels warm to the touch in my right hand ... weird. GOD BLESS ...

Super happy to hear you're home, Jimbo.  Hopefully you've got enough from the fundraising thread to keep things handled while you take the time to recover.

Strokes can vary a lot, just the fact that you can post here tells me you're doing moderately well considering.

Any place that would try to censor a Frazetta is no place that I would want to be! Love the Lampoon cover.

I've never thought I needed a scanner until now. I'll take some photos tomorrow of some of my tamer covers. My collecting focus is after 1968 when the obscenity laws loosened. 

Would things like Bill Ward's and Gene Bilbrew's fetish art be welcome here?