• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics, Pulps, and Paperbacks: Why such a discrepancy in values?
25 25

7,244 posts in this topic

On 1/18/2024 at 10:30 AM, jimjum12 said:

John Knight and Tom Kalb each had serviceable but not ultra high grade copies on eBay recently. It won't likely turn up anymore for $10. GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

A check on Abebooks shows that near fine is the best available there.

On 1/18/2024 at 11:58 AM, frozentundraguy said:

A check on Abebooks shows that near fine is the best available there.

I'm new to paperbacks, unless you count buying every Frazetta I could find from 1972-1976. One thing I've found, there are several sellers with whom a Fine minus is pretty enough for most people to stop looking with that copy. Earthman On Venus is a classic to me. A Fine minus might be a smart buy.

I wouldn't mind a stickied thread that lists websites or eBay handles of Boardies who also sell PB's and Pulps. 

GOD BLESS ...

On 1/18/2024 at 11:59 AM, jimjum12 said:

I'm new to paperbacks, unless you count buying every Frazetta I could find from 1972-1976. One thing I've found, there are several sellers with whom a Fine minus is pretty enough for most people to stop looking with that copy. Earthman On Venus is a classic to me. A Fine minus might be a smart buy.

I wouldn't mind a stickied thread that lists websites or eBay handles of Boardies who also sell PB's and Pulps. 

GOD BLESS ...

I wouldn't mind a for sale section just in the pulp section of the boards!

On 1/18/2024 at 12:59 PM, jimjum12 said:

GOD BLESS ...

On 1/18/2024 at 1:57 PM, johnenock said:

I wouldn't mind a for sale section just in the pulp section of the boards!

This guy's pretty good to purchase from:

https://www.ebay.com/str/buddhasbooksandmusicgear?_trkparms=folent%3Abuddhasbooksandmusicgear|folenttp%3A1&_trksid=p3542580.m47492.l74602