• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM X-Men 54

7 posts in this topic

Hello all,

PGM X-Men 54. My last for the night and I have some high hopes for this book. 9.2-9.4, maybe 9.6. Of course, I don't have andy real experience on grading. just trying to pick up the skill. Thanks again.

T0bDqTfh.jpg

7zQm1oSh.jpg

Your front cover scan is cropped at the bottom. You should re-scan it if you can.

There is a colour breaking crease on the front cover upper right hand corner. The upper left hand corner shows impact damage as does the lower right hand corner on the back cover. You also have numerous spine stresses. This book would probably grade around 7.5 IMHO! :sorry:

Yeah 9.6 is never going to happen. There is a 2cm tear on the BC, I can also see 15 ticks on the BC, foxing lower left corner BC, edge wear right top corner both edges FC, bend/fold in marvel box FC, ticks on the FC though these are not as bad as the FC.

Looks 8.0/8.5 to me.

Thanks guys. On the BC, if you mean at the top, it is just masking tape holding yellow paper on the upper part of my scanner. No tear on this book. I'm guessing that doesn't change opinions, but let me know if it does.

Thanks again for the input.

Thanks guys. On the BC, if you mean at the top, it is just masking tape holding yellow paper on the upper part of my scanner. No tear on this book. I'm guessing that doesn't change opinions, but let me know if it does.

Thanks again for the input.

The tear I am talking about is on the back cover open edge about half way up.