• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 15 of Digital Age.....

41 posts in this topic

We had a thread recently regarding top chromium books (1993-2003).This thread brought up a great discussion with a couple of friends the other day. My question to you is what would be the top 15 from 2004-2014 assuming today ends the period in question? I know this is the variant era and variants make up a greater part of "what is the most expensive", so if we try to omit variants from the list what will it look like?

We had a thread recently regarding top chromium books (1993-2003).This thread brought up a great discussion with a couple of friends the other day. My question to you is what would be the top 15 from 2004-2014 assuming today ends the period in question? I know this is the variant era and variants make up a greater part of "what is the most expensive", so if we try to omit variants from the list what will it look like?

Maybe a better thread would be the top 15 variants of the "variant age".

-J.

-J.

But there isn't an official "variant age" or "digital age" and for the OP to say that the variants make up the greater part of what is "most expensive' is untrue.

-J.

But there isn't an official "variant age" or "digital age" and for the OP to say that the variants make up the greater part of what is "most expensive' is untrue.

Well present your list without the variants. Im saying you cant tell me ASM 700 variant is key because its selling for 600$ raw. I mean 15 most key issues from 2004-till current. Exclude variants.

are we talking for quality (very subjective) or for value (much more objective versus everyones opinion)

I think value has to be the main factor with modern books, it would be interesting to look at the most valuable books, excluding variants, errors, recalls, etc. (aka natural rarity versus artificial)