• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Melinda" Neil Gaiman Limited 2004 Edition

22 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I've a copy of "Melinda" to sell. It's a heavily illustrated poem by Neil Gaiman about a small girl living in a post-apocalyptic world populated by animals and machines. 56 illustrated pages including 8 printed separately tipped-in color illustrations. Printed on special flecked paper. Hardbound with silver embossing and another laid-in illustration on the cover.

I am the illustrator of this book and this is one of a few copies I possess on which different binding variations were tested. This one has decorative metal corners (see photographs). It's unnumbered but I'm adding a signature sheet made especially for this book, signed by Neil Gaiman and myself. If requested, I can add a small drawing/dedication/remarque for no extra fee :)

DSC03224_zps2b41e023.jpg

More pictures:

Melinda photo album

I'm thinking $220 plus shipping fees (registered mail to US would be around $20). Paypal or wire transfer, whatever works for you. Anyone interested? :)