• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TEC #265 CGC 6.5; first SA appearance of Batman!!! CLOSED, MOVING TO EBAY!!!

4 posts in this topic

Hello All, :)

No Probies, 1st :takeit: wins (either in thread or PM). Your always welcome to send offers. Paypal is preferred pymt method, but MO, bank or personal check is fine also (has to clear first of course). I do not mark up S & H, I will est cost and pass along to you. Please ask questions ahead of time to ensure a smooth transaction. I have conducted business with several boardies that can vouch for me & have nearly 13 yrs of 100% positive feedback eBay (Jaja-Mon).

Thanks,

Jaja

Okay, here we go...

Detective Comics #265 OW Pages - From 1959, the first SA appearance of Batman. Some aficionados believe it to be TEC #233, but that book is technically from the GA era, predating Showcase #4 and focusing primarily on the Batwoman. TEC #265 retells the origin of Batman with new facts! If that isn't enough, it is his officially his first case. Hard to find in high grade, only 18 copies have been graded higher by CGC thus far. A must have for any Dark Knight fan! (thumbs u

Detective Comics #265 CGC 6.5 OW pages $300 $260 CLOSED

<a  href=TEC_265_CGC_65_zps7d7a1f94.jpg' alt='TEC