• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: X-Men 56 and X-Men 60

5 posts in this topic

Hi Again!

after a sugesstion of max 2 books per day - i started a new topic:) still learning:)

Here are two nice X-Men books. I would give them a strong 8.0 or 8.5... How do You think? :)

2hye1bn.jpg

2j0ksba.jpg

2qm3no6.jpg

2jfzuwy.jpg

X-men #56 = 6.5 IMHO! If that is a tear on the top of the back cover?smiley-gen130.gif

If that is not a tear then I would go 7.5!

X-men #60 = 7.5 IMHO! The CB crease on the front cover LRHC is what in my opinion prevents it from grading higher!

These are really nice books Lukas and CGC might be more forgiving than any of the boardies here including me!smiley-gen130.gif

Great Thanks Timern!

thank God it's not a tear on 56 Back! :) I bought them for some shop in US with grading 8.0/8.5. Hmm..:)

but 7.5 it's still nice!

Remember I'm only looking at a scan so don't always go by what we grade here. Look at some of the other posts where people have asked for grades and then submitted their books to CGC and see the difference in the PGM graders scores and the CGC grades.

Check out the Harley Quinn #1 grades as posted here and see what I mean:

Harely Quinn #1