• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Austin or San Antonio...

10 posts in this topic

Why not both? They'd both be drivable, and one day passes should be reasonable. Austin is one of my favorite shows of the year, San Antonio will be interesting to see (this will be the first one so no data yet).

You ever think about checking out any of the Dallas/Irving shows? Sci-Fi Expo is coming up in February, and there is a thread on it.

Why not both? They'd both be drivable, and one day passes should be reasonable. Austin is one of my favorite shows of the year, San Antonio will be interesting to see (this will be the first one so no data yet).

You ever think about checking out any of the Dallas/Irving shows? Sci-Fi Expo is coming up in February, and there is a thread on it.

Because wifey might have a fit...:) j/k... Let's see how it goes...:)

I do have to say Texas does have a good amount f quality shows going on this year. Its actually kinda cool how you can basically stay on I35 and travel North and South for a show. Anyways you have at least 6 Shows left out of the 7 for a chance at the man.

Dallas Sci-Fi Expo - February

Dallas Comic Con - May

Capital City Comic Con - Austin - July

Wizard World San Antonio - August

Alamo City - San Antonio - September

Wizard World Austin - October

Dallas Fan Days - Most likely end of October / Beginning of November

And this isn't including the possibility of him going to something in Houston or El Paso or what not.

I do have to say Texas does have a good amount f quality shows going on this year. Its actually kinda cool how you can basically stay on I35 and travel North and South for a show. Anyways you have at least 6 Shows left out of the 7 for a chance at the man.

Dallas Sci-Fi Expo - February

Dallas Comic Con - May

Capital City Comic Con - Austin - July

Wizard World San Antonio - August

Alamo City - San Antonio - September

Wizard World Austin - October

Dallas Fan Days - Most likely end of October / Beginning of November

And this isn't including the possibility of him going to something in Houston or El Paso or what not.

Wow!!! Awesome!!! Looks like I have a great chance to get to at least one of those

Cons...:)

Wizard Austin is bigger than SA...they will bring bigger celebrities because Austin is the 3rd biggest Wizard show from all 16. SA and the new Wizard shows were included and if they get a good turnout they will come back.

Wizard Austin is bigger than SA...they will bring bigger celebrities because Austin is the 3rd biggest Wizard show from all 16. SA and the new Wizard shows were included and if they get a good turnout they will come back.

wow. that is a pretty shocking statistic. seems like it was much bigger when it was in irving.

what are number 1 and 2? chicago and columbus?