• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM #4 | ASM #40 | XMEN #101

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

This is my first post, only recently signed up to CGC, the highlight so far is discovering this great forum.

My name's Brook, I'm 27 year old male who lives in England. I have finally inherited my Dad's Silver/Bronze Age collection (don't worry he's still alive and well!) I have sold some of the collection on eBay as most are in a lower grade.

These are some recent purchases that I may send to CGC, the Spiderman issues were in an ungraded lot on eBay, whereas the X-Men was bought at a Con in the UK graded...

ASM #4's staples are loose but attached.

Would appriciate your opinions.

SCN_0364.jpg

SCN_0365.jpg

First off a very warm welcome to the boards! wavesmile.gif

Posting a single book at a time will sometimes get more responses so it is something to consider in the future. Having said that the selection of books is totally awesome and the scan size is great too!

ASM #4 = 3.5

ASM #40 = 6.0

X-Men #101 = 8.0

IMHO! smiley-gen130.gif

Thanks very much for your input, much appreciated.

I picked these out as firstly they're favourites, but also they're clearly low, medium and high grade. I felt it would be a good start to get opinions on where they might fall within those brackets.