• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*Signature Series Rules Adjustment *

72 posts in this topic

what about siamese twins?

....or creators with multiple personalities???

What if the same creator signs twice?

What if someone signs over someone else?

What if someone signs and then leans on it and smears across the cover?

what about siamese twins?

....or creators with multiple personalities???

What if the same creator signs twice?

What if someone signs over someone else?

What if someone signs and then leans on it and smears across the cover?

Stan Lee left a slight fingerprint over his signature on my SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #1 Midtown Comics Variant. Lost out on a 9.8 due to that smear/fingerprint. Currently a 9.6.

No, it works the same way it does with any other creator. You need to get a wristband yourself, then come to the CGC booth and ask for a witness for that particular signing.

Depending on the popularity of the creator, CGC might have somebody assigned to cover the entire signing - in that case, you'd simply make your presence known to the witness after your book has been signed and he (or she) would then have somebody ferry you back to the CGC booth. That, for instance, was the case for both Lee & Snyder at ECCC last week.

If CGC doesn't have anybody permanently stationed during the signing, you'll need to fetch a witness when you're getting close in line.

1) I have a SS book with 5 signatures, crack it and add another 5 signatures:

I'll be charged $25 for the new signatures (because in total I'll have more than 3 sigs on the book) and the regular CGC SS slabbing fees.

Can you imagine how many names on the SS label? Ten names on the label!!! How much space left for all that many names? I can understand why it gets more expensive in a first place!

:popcorn:

1) I have a SS book with 5 signatures, crack it and add another 5 signatures:

I'll be charged $25 for the new signatures (because in total I'll have more than 3 sigs on the book) and the regular CGC SS slabbing fees.

Can you imagine how many names on the SS label? Ten names on the label!!! How much space left for all that many names? I can understand why it gets more expensive in a first place!

:popcorn:

:o

That would be awesome to see!