• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What ever happened to tortoise?

25 posts in this topic

Mark (Tortoise) left the boards. I don't know if he lurks anymore but we text every once in while. He's a good guy and had a really nice collection.

I enjoyed his passion for comics. He lost interest in CGC slabbed books from what I understand and is focusing on other things.

I hope he's doing well....I need to text him and see.

:)

Mark (Tortoise) left the boards. I don't know if he lurks anymore but we text every once in while. He's a good guy and had a really nice collection.

I enjoyed his passion for comics. He lost interest in CGC slabbed books from what I understand and is focusing on other things.

I hope he's doing well....I need to text him and see.

:)

thanks, glad to hear you keep in touch. If you text him, tell him John says "hey".

I like you all (most) just fine. just don't care for CGC at all. :)

What soured you on CGC? (shrug)

Long story old friend. If you want to shoot me a pm I'll tell you. But this is CGC's forum, so I'm not gonna bash em in public for something over a year old.

Long story old friend. If you want to shoot me a pm I'll tell you. But this is CGC's forum, so I'm not gonna bash em in public for something over a year old.

What's up Mark! :hi: I was just wondering why you never post any more. :(

:applause:

The high road!

:whatthe: I want a PM!!

Hey Mark, hope all is well buddy. For some reason I thought you warned that you were taking a break due to finishing your PhD.,.....im getting old, so may be completely off.

I'd like a PM too, understand what happened......

Don't be a stranger!!