• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Am I The Idjit?

66 posts in this topic

.....Yes, you are an idjit. You must now change your board handle to "Herr Dumkopf" and go stand in the corner for the rest of the weekend ! GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Wow. You got it for less than half what that other guy got it for.

hm Maybe I can turn this to my advantage somehow! Is there anything morally wrong with getting something for half price that someone else already paid full price for, kvetching until I get the Sienkiewicz page too, then selling this thing for as much as I can get? That's all cool right?

just gimme the Dracula page for the price you paid for it. problem solved ;)

Here are the two pages:

Would folks rather have the Dracula or the Moon Knight?

Dracula. No contest.

Yeah? I feel just the opposite! lol At first I was pissed when I got the Colan page, like the guy was trying to rip me off, or I'd gambled and lost or whatever. Then I saw that the Drac actually went for a bunch more, so I figured it was just a mistake.

Here are the two pages:

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

I totally LOVE the BS Moonknight stuff..... my favorite period of his work. I understand completely ...... however, that Drac page is a sweet example. It's a tough call for me.... each title was one of the few titles that I NEVER missed when they were coming out. Sometimes we accidentally ourself into the right thing. GOD BLESS.....

Here are the two pages:

I totally LOVE the BS Moonknight stuff..... my favorite period of his work. I understand completely ...... however, that Drac page is a sweet example. It's a tough call for me.... each title was one of the few titles that I NEVER missed when they were coming out. Sometimes we accidentally *spoon* ourself into the right thing. GOD BLESS.....

O, there's very little chance I'll wind up keeping the Colan page. Someone else won it (but hasn't paid yet) and no matter what, it's not really mine. I'm sure the seller will find my BS MK page and we'll do a bit of sweet cross shipping.

If I didn't like and respect SpeedyD so much. I would answer his initial question with a "yes".

But we all make mistakes. It isn't like it was something that will harm you or anything else though. So, meh.

Oh, and to answer the last question. "Dracula". Everyone knows who he is. Few know who Moon Knight is. Very few, comparatively speaking.

Here are the two pages:

I totally LOVE the BS Moonknight stuff..... my favorite period of his work. I understand completely ...... however, that Drac page is a sweet example. It's a tough call for me.... each title was one of the few titles that I NEVER missed when they were coming out. Sometimes we accidentally *spoon* ourself into the right thing. GOD BLESS.....

O, there's very little chance I'll wind up keeping the Colan page. Someone else won it (but hasn't paid yet) and no matter what, it's not really mine. I'm sure the seller will find my BS MK page and we'll do a bit of sweet cross shipping.

I know you don't roll that way..... youse cool. I probably would pay to get a full size photostat made of the Colan, however * ahem * ...... GOD BLESS....