• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Shops in Long Beach California

8 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

I have to go to Long Beach for business. Is there any comic shops that sell SA/GA down there. I know I can go to SoCal Comics in San Diego, but I really don't want to drive that far. Any help would be appreciated.

J N J Comics in Fountain Valley has some really nice books. Pricing is about guide and his grading is decent. He has a lot of of key SA books in his bins. Pretty negotiable in prices too.

Yeah but they are all in VG and below grade. (shrug) He will also talk your ear off as to why he keeps the lights off,and I would like to kill that bird of his. lol

J N J Comics in Fountain Valley has some really nice books. Pricing is about guide and his grading is decent. He has a lot of of key SA books in his bins. Pretty negotiable in prices too.

Yeah but they are all in VG and below grade. (shrug)He will also talk your ear off as to why he keeps the lights off,and I would like to kill that bird of his. lol

Either that or he is blasting his music to off his neighbors next door. I'm sure his books got cherry picked over the years but he still has some nice books in his bins.