• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD - Fantastic Four 45 - CGC 8.0 OW/W - First Appearance of the Inhumans

16 posts in this topic

Rules are as follows :rulez:

1. First :takeit: in the thread wins the book unless a PM timestamp occurs prior to the :takeit: .

2. PMs with offers are welcome

3. Payment is via Paypal only

4. Shipping is included in the price. This slab will be shipped USPS Priority Mail with full insurance.

5. International Shipping - contact me for info

6. No probies, HOS, etc...

7. Thanks for looking!

8. Check out my Kudos below.

Pics and price to follow shortly...

SOLD shipped in the USA. Above GPA I know, but good luck finding this book at GPA.

This case is free of cracks and scratches. The book presents beautifully. :cloud9:

I have nicer copy now, so I'm selling the under copy. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pictures. I don't have a large enough scanner for the slab.

2yzejci.png

More pics to follow

Great looking book. This one has always bugged me because of the 'cracking' on the sides in the image. I wish mine was as nice as this. I'd imagine this one to go crazy in 12 months with the Marvel push.

Great looking book. This one has always bugged me because of the 'cracking' on the sides in the image. I wish mine was as nice as this. I'd imagine this one to go crazy in 12 months with the Marvel push.

I know I hate that! You have to really study pictures and scans to see if there are any marks in that area of the book.