• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Valiants, Sixth Gun, The Damned, Maxx Yellow Ashcan!

24 posts in this topic

I'm based in the tundra so it's either I sell these comics, or burn them for heat.

No Probies, No HOSers!

Paypal Only.

I'm charging a flat rate of $10 shipping/book to anywhere in Canada or the U.S. No international shipping. I'll combine shipping (let me get a quote from Canada Post, it will be at cost).

The First :takeit: wins. I reserve the right to decline any sales before I announce a winner.

PM offers welcome, but I'm pretty firm on price...except...

I'm offering a 10% discount to anyone who purchases two books or more.

Thanks for looking!

EDIT: I will be out of town on Saturday (the 24th) and be back on Sunday (25th).

The Damned 1-5, The Damned Prodigal Sons 1,2 (Missing #3) $50 (shipping will be $15 for this lot) ***Sold***

photo_zps2507e895.jpg

Here's a condition breakdown of these books, I can provide individual scans, just ask. :)

The Damned:

#1) F+/VF-

#2) VF-

#3) VF+

#4) VF+

#5) NM-

Prodigal Sons

#1) VF+/NM-

#2) VF+/NM-

The Sixth Gun TPB 1-4 $30 (I also have extras of individual issues, let me know what you're looking for and I can add something to this cheap!)

photo2_zpsfe1e84e7.jpg

Hitting the sack, I'll try to post more tomorrow before I leave town...

Shadowman Special Edition Full-Size $100

:takeit:

You got it Iggy!

And I apologize for not listing last night; I played hockey then passed out on the couch (waking up feeling lost and disoriented)...I will post some stuff tonight.

And I apologize for not listing last night; I played hockey then passed out on the couch (waking up feeling lost and disoriented)...I will post some stuff tonight.

That's the high-grade pre-Unity Valiants doing that to you. Get those things out, before they go toxic.

:ohnoez:

Harbinger Books: The Pink Wavvy Variant ($20) This book has water damage that might not show on the scans, but is obvious in person. I guess someone was reading it at the beach, which is too bad because it would be a solid 9.6/9.8 otherwise.

scan0023_zps02d2b589.jpg

Harbinger 1 QR Variant - Signed by Dysart with COA. Nice looking copy, $35.

scan0024_zps578932f3.jpg

Harbinger 1 Evans Variant - Signed by Dysart and Evans (Scan of COA is also included with the QR Variant). $old - Book is NM+/MN condition!

scan0026_zpsae0b5b46.jpg

scan0027_zps713a29d9.jpg

Speaking of signed books:

Harbinger: Acts of God DF Sticker intact - Signed#66 out of 250 (extremely rare). $old.

scan0028_zps3885f627.jpg

scan0029_zps651962e3.jpg

Quantum and Woody #1 - DF Signed book by Priest (doesn't indicate how many were made but VFers believe it was 250). $Sold

scan0030_zps623e0a15.jpg

scan0031_zps4587e4b7.jpg

That's the high-grade pre-Unity Valiants doing that to you. Get those things out, before they go toxic.

I don't own any Pre-Unities...sorry....

:tonofbricks:

I don't own any Pre-Unities...sorry....

:tonofbricks:

See? I bet you are feeling better already.

:grin: