• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Comics' Racism?

53 posts in this topic

Difference is Powerpuff Girls are supposed to be like six years old. We shouldn't be looking up their skirts.

DING DING DING, we have a winner!

:eyeroll:

Powerpuff girls are supposed to be in kindergarten. The image is obviously the girls all grown up.

Difference is Powerpuff Girls are supposed to be like six years old. We shouldn't be looking up their skirts.

Powerpuff girls are supposed to be in kindergarten. The image is obviously the girls all grown up.

Why not read the article before posting bullcrap like this? The publisher and the artist have already stated that this was not an "all grown up image" and the girls are "still the same age", which is even more insane.

It's essentially an image designed to attract dateless, perv-nerds and the publisher got caught with their pants (literally) down and are doing damage control.

Even if that were the case, it'd still be messed up. You shouldn't be checking out six year old girls and fantasizing about how hot they'll be at, what, 15?

Even if that were the case, it'd still be messed up. You shouldn't be checking out six year old girls and fantasizing about how hot they'll be at, what, 15?

But like I said (check the article) the publisher and artist have both stated the girls are not grown-up versions and remain the same age. (shrug)

But like I said (check the article) the publisher and artist have both stated the girls are not grown-up versions and remain the same age. (shrug)

Well that's freakin' insane.

Why not read the article before posting bullcrap like this? The publisher and the artist have already stated that this was not an "all grown up image" and the girls are "still the same age", which is even more insane.

It's essentially an image designed to attract dateless, perv-nerds and the publisher got caught with their pants (literally) down and are doing damage control.

I read the article. And there is no child in kindergarten who looks like this. I agree with the artist: "only a pervert would turn this into an issue." It's a variant that's all. There is nothing sexual going on here.

You are entitled to your opinion, I'm entitled to mine. Cover pulled, end of story.

I read the article. And there is no child in kindergarten who looks like this. I agree with the artist:

So which is it? The artist states that the girls are the same age, yet you admit that "no child in kindergarten looks like this".

Forgive me, but I'm a little confused.

only a pervert would turn this into an issue.

Unfortunately, that makes up a large portion of the current comic book market. lol