• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Comics' Racism?

53 posts in this topic

I thought the link beside it was about 1,000,000 times more messed up, especially since this "Pedophile Pervert Variant" was an officially-sanctioned cover from the company. doh!

SexyPowerPuffGirls.jpg

Is it that much worse than a Barbie doll?

DG

Well, fortun...um, Unfortunately this is how the hipsters and cool chicks of today dress. Sort of like Josie & the Pussycats.....

I thought the link beside it was about 1,000,000 times more messed up, especially since this "Pedophile Pervert Variant" was an officially-sanctioned cover from the company. doh!

SexyPowerPuffGirls.jpg

DG

Difference is Powerpuff Girls are supposed to be like six years old. We shouldn't be looking up their skirts.

SexyPowerPuffGirls.jpg

DG

Difference is Powerpuff Girls are supposed to be like six years old. We shouldn't be looking up their skirts.

Seriously? I can't see any editor, publisher, etc, etc greenlighting breasts on a 6 year old. This whole conversation is now officially wrong. In many ways.

DG

Seriously? I can't see any editor, publisher, etc, etc greenlighting breasts on a 6 year old. This whole conversation is now officially wrong. In many ways.

This is what they normally look like:

Powerpuff_girls_057.gif

Seems clear the DC marketers were short sighted since some people will always find racism no matter how innocent the comment.

For reals!! Have our NPR Overloards PCed us so hard that a little innocent WHITE POWER is now a no-no??? :eyeroll:

Why are they even sitting on Mojo Jojo? lol

Wait, why's it called a SUB CVR? ... Is he the sub? :sick:

Seems clear the DC marketers were short sighted since some people will always find racism no matter how innocent the comment.

For reals!! Have our NPR Overloards PCed us so hard that a little innocent WHITE POWER is now a no-no??? :eyeroll:

lol I'm not saying DC wasn't really stupid in this case. The article just reminded me of too many articles where a writer's agenda seems to just grab onto whatever subject is found. It ridicules anyone who might be interested in buying the thing as well as the dumb name.

lol I'm not saying DC wasn't really stupid in this case. The article just reminded me of too many articles where a writer's agenda seems to just grab onto whatever subject is found. It ridicules anyone who might be interested in buying the thing as well as the dumb name.

O, the article...it was too long for me, so I made up my mind without reading it. :blush:

O, the article...it was too long for me, so I made up my mind without reading it. :blush:

Welcome to America!

:ohnoez:

-slym