• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THOR! SIEGE! AVENGERS PRIME! all in one cheap lot

11 posts in this topic

Howdy. Culling the herd here.

1. No HOS/probies/muties

2. I accept PayPal only

3. U.S. only

4. I ship USPS but not media mail, so don't worry, Large Marge and Hairy Gary won't be pawing through your books in the sorting facility.

5. :takeit: takes it.

p.s. Despite the thread title, female collectors are also welcome (thumbs u

Here's what we have today:

Lot 1 - big modern Thor collection - Thor #1-12, #600-621 plus 10 specials, annuals, one-shots and LS. JMS's acclaimed run, the whole kit and kaboodle and then some. I'm also going to throw in four random Thor related back issues, the whole SIEGE mini-series and the whole Avengers:Prime mini-series. 57 issues for $50 including shipping! And three of the covers are variants if anybody cares about that sort of thing.

Lot 2 - New 52 All-Star Western #1-23 and #0. The first 17 issues or so of this are Batman tie-ins, they take place in Gotham City in the late 19th century and tie in to the Court of Owls storyline. Why spend a fortune for just one piddling issue of Detective or Batman in this storyline when you can get this whole set for just $25 plus shipping?! Did I mention BATMAN? SOLD

This is an OO collection! :o I bought these all myself off the stands and read them each once. One or two of them have a bend here or there, but otherwise they were safely socked away after reading.

Lot 1 - THOR - $50 shipped!

Thor #1-12 [note: variant covers for #1, 4 and 7]

Giant-Size Thor Finale

Thor #600-621

Thor Annual #1

Thor One-Shots: The Rage of Thor, Thor: Man of War, Thor: Ages of Thunder, Thor: God-Size, Beta Ray Bill: The Green of Eden

Thor: Secret Invasion #1-3

Siege #1-4

Avengers: Prime #1-5

plus four random Thor related back issues (not pictured)!

57 issues total!

SAM_1250.jpg

SAM_1252.jpg

SAM_1247.jpg

SAM_0322.jpg

Note: Foot and pajamas not included! :sorry:

Lot 2 - All-Star Western - $25 plus shipping

All-Star Western #1-23, 0

Court of Owls! Batman! The secret history of Gotham, Arkham Asylum, the Wayne family and the Cobblepots are all laid bare here!

A must have for any real Batman collector! Are you a real Batman collector? Or are you just a wannabe? Now's your chance to cinch up and prove it.

Look, Batman is mentioned on just about every cover! It must be true!!

SAM_1255.jpg

More Court of Owls stuff!! BATMAN!!!

SAM_1256.jpg

Shameless sales ploy!!!!!!!

:pullhair:

Price drop!

Not only did I drop the price of the Thor lot to $50, there's now no shipping added! That's $50 shipped, anywhere in the great United States of America!

Plus, I dug up four random Thor related back issues I will throw in as well, bringing the total to 48 awesome Thor comics for just $50 shipped.

:screwy:

Okay, final change.

I added in both the SIEGE mini-series and the AVENGERS: PRIME mini-series as well, so you can get the full Thor experience without needing to track down these tie-ins.

SAM_0322.jpg

That brings the total to 57 issues for $50 shipped, anywhere in the U.S.

Frankly, since I don't use Media Mail, I'm probably going to spend half the money on shipping. So if this doesn't sell in the next two days I'm just going to yank it and try craigslist or something. Don't make me take such a desperate action! I'd rather one of you fine people give these comics a good home instead of letting them fall into the hands of the great unwashed riffraff.