• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed. Thanks for looking.

27 posts in this topic

Just 1 book.

No Hos or Probies

Shipping in the US is 12.99

INT'l please pm me

Payment through PayPal and Money Order

First :takeit: wins it in the thread and trumps any ongoing pm's. The :takeit: icon must be posted in the thread.

Offers and questions welcome.

Here is a link to my kudos. SpideyFein Kudos

Thanks for stopping by, your friendly neighborhood SpideyFein.

X-Men 1 CGC 3.0 C/OW UK Edition, mislabeled. No notes of UK edition on the label

LAST Drop!

$1525 $1515 $1505 $1495 $1475 $1450 PayPal

$1475 $1465 $1450 $1430 $1400 M/O

C998A6B8-FAA6-416E-AC18-BB110C9C75E4_zps9qhxh52v.jpg

5FBFFC70-8000-48AC-A3B6-DC504128EA90_zpsad4wjvgi.jpg

E8034ADE-5CB1-451F-97E7-3B36E70DB24E_zpsfuaruxpl.jpg

BC95D6EC-487B-4B7D-98D9-A91A35002656_zps41jeyxlr.jpg

2C752128-822E-4353-8F01-9D4E73808B03_zps1e95xqlu.jpg

4F2F8136-DFB3-4FD7-A652-19AB1432A196_zpsbomsbwqo.jpg

Why are the UK editions seen as less desirable? Surely they're even rarer than the cents copies?

I should PM but how much is shipping out of curiosity?

Shipping is exact cost international plus insurance minus 12.99.

I was wondering why you were selling this for so low (in fact, I almost threw an I'll Take It sign up), but then I realized It was the UK edition. Silly me. :makepoint:

It's still a beauty of a book and an X-Men 1 in 3.0 signed by Stan. Maybe a few older gents could shine some light on it further. These were created the same year, and UK's do seem less desirable to some, but nonetheless a very desirable book to many. They don't come around that often as well.

I hope I didn't sound condescending, and I apologize If that's how I came across. This really is a beautiful book, and I see the UK versions sell all the time. No doubt, the desire is definitely there. Good luck with the sale my friend! (thumbs u

I hope I didn't sound condescending, and I apologize If that's how I came across. This really is a beautiful book, and I see the UK versions sell all the time. No doubt, the desire is definitely there. Good luck with the sale my friend! (thumbs u

Thanks man. Not at all. I love the beast and nightcrawler in your sig btw.

Why are the UK editions seen as less desirable? Surely they're even rarer than the cents copies?

I was wondering why you were selling this for so low (in fact, I almost threw an I'll Take It sign up), but then I realized It was the UK edition. Silly me. :makepoint:

It's still a beauty of a book and an X-Men 1 in 3.0 signed by Stan. Maybe a few older gents could shine some light on it further. These were created the same year, and UK's do seem less desirable to some, but nonetheless a very desirable book to many. They don't come around that often as well.

UK pence copies were printed at the same time as the cents copies and are not reprints, they are genuine original printings of these issues. They do generally sell for less than cents copies mainly because many collectors like uniformity in their collections but there is definitely a trade for them and I sell them regularly.

Cool book, good luck with the sale. :)

UK pence copies were printed at the same time as the cents copies and are not reprints, they are genuine original printings of these issues. They do generally sell for less than cents copies mainly because many collectors like uniformity in their collections but there is definitely a trade for them and I sell them regularly.

Cool book, good luck with the sale. :)

Interesting. Thanks man. I guess uniformity makes sense. (thumbs u