• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bat Keys, Mystery Tales 46 CGC 6.0, TTA 25, Spellbound 13 Bethlehem Copy

65 posts in this topic

Grats fellow South Carolinian!

<---Winthrop grad =)

Nice! And it looks like you live in my wife's hometown of Greenville :applause: I grew up in Charlotte and just moved to Fort Mill last year. It's great. It like a Charlotte suburb without the taxes and disgruntled DMV employees.

Hey, nice books...where you at the Charlotte Mini-con on Saturday?

Yes, I was. Set-up right near Scottie Young on the corner. Did you go?

Ah man, yea, I was there. It was a nice show, ran into Brock (Columbia Comics). I was there with my daughter. I wish I had known, I would have made it a point to stop by. Will you be at Heroe's this year?

Nice! Aye Greenville is pretty nice. Got the 1st SC Comicon coming here in May I believe.

I think a lot of people live in Fort Mill/Rock Hill for that very reason. Everything from Carowinds to the NC border is mostly residential.

Nice! Aye Greenville is pretty nice. Got the 1st SC Comicon coming here in May I believe.

I think a lot of people live in Fort Mill/Rock Hill for that very reason. Everything from Carowinds to the NC border is mostly residential.

Yes, is that Rob at Borderlands show? I believe I am going to set up there.