• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Age First Appearance!

9 posts in this topic

The Collector and Guardians! Nuff Said

With new marvel movies on the horizon and the introduction of some great character for the first time to the mass/general public and movie going audiences. I give you the first appearance of The Collector as presented in Avengers #28, and The Guardians of the Galaxy as presented in Marvel Superheroes #18.

These 2 books are on there way to Sarasota as soon as I complete this journal, and I hope the grading gods bid them safe passage :)

I have been picking up high grade copies (as high as could find) of the Guardians first appearance for the last 20 + years knowing that someday their importance to the Marvel Universe would be recognized. The Avengers issue is a copy that I redirected from the Book Rack deal (see previous post/journal) of which I had several copies but alas now have only the copy you see remaining.

So the next time you seed these, they along with a few others will have sparkling new cases and be assigned to b one of my registry sets.

Happy Hunting and Good Luck :)

15081.jpg

See more journals by Dre

The photos are a little fuzzy, but from what I can tell that Avengers books looks really clean. Now I need to run home and check what condition my copy is in...I'm thinking it's probably 4.5, but oh well, great story nonetheless! Best of luck on your grades!

sig.jpg