• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MegaCon Sketch Opp Second Edition for Chris Mangold (Mangbus) LIVE now

16 posts in this topic

Welcome!

Thank you to Mike Balent for approving this opp.

Introducing:

Chris Mangold's MegaCon 2014 Sketch Opp - Second Edition!

I did my first opp at MegaCon 2013 and it went great. I want to make this is an annual tradition.

This does not mean I will quit doing other opps (for other shows or mail away.)

This is my local convention and I love being able to offer onsite grading options.

Opp is LIVE

Details for this opp:

There will be 2 options >

1: Black and white full cover recreation > $110

2: Full color cover recreation > $135

All prices include the sketch, grading, my blank (see list in the 2nd post) and return shipping (via USPS Priority - double boxed - fully insured with tracking - US Only)

For International boardies - PM me for a shipping quote so we both know what to expect.

If you are providing your own blank, please subtract $5 from the total price.

If you are attending MegaCon and would like to pick the sketch up from me at the show and sub it under your own account, please PM me. You will only pay the sketch price.

Payment will be via money order or PayPal. 1st half of the payment is due Feb 7th and the 2nd half is due March 17th.

I will be starting these in early February and then submitting these myself on Friday morning (3/21/2014) at the show and picking them up on Sunday (3/23/2014.) They will be packed up soon after and mailed out.

There are only going to be 5 spots. I will allow for 3 'wait list' claims just in case I get ahead of schedule.

Any questions or concerns PM me.

Examples:

Black and white >

K4igVc3m.jpgzKwcepCm.jpgejREEoYm.jpgo6C9WVZm.jpg6loRhQwm.jpg

Full Color >

J3MhDD3m.jpg0qX7tRNm.jpgErzASoBm.jpgImchC3Am.jpgsGkDFf9m.jpgc2GyB3Om.jpgsEPx4Qfm.jpg

WD109 x10

DC:

Action Comics #18 x2

Detective Comics #20 x2

Justice League #16 x3

Green Lantern #13 x2

Marvel:

X-Men #1 blood splatter x5

Guardians of the Galaxy #1 (Marvel Now) x3

Infinity #1 (Marvel Now) x3

I have others but will have to sort through them to ensure 9.8 candidates

I have approx 10 varioius .Troy blanks that I would use for this opp as well. PM me for a list.

1 spot remaining. I will take on a wait list of 3.

I'll be sending a group PM out later today.

Also for anyone interested in an 11x17 or 12x18, I have open that list up as well. Those do not have to be completed by MegaCon. http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7392798#Post7392798