• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help me my comic brothers! I am puzzled.

83 posts in this topic

I think you guys helped because WD is common and keys are common. Rare is not common and I am a fan. Others might think that I am crazy and off my rocker. Comic prices and worth are based off of what people would pay for them right.

There will always be a WD #1 up for sale. Always.

I wouldn't worry about what others think.

If it's gonna make you happy by knowing "it's yours", that's all that matters.

Is it a spider-man book? Sara Pichelli?

10 Copies.

Nice detective work, haha.

I knew the book. A while back I was trying to figure out why it was so $$$ . Not many have come up and when it does its a couple grand.

Easy! That mess is like looking for Bigfoot.

I heard it was random. 2 stores did not even realize its rarity and sold them for cheap. If you read the link they talk about one of them. I could not justify the price of $800.00 when it first came out. Months later it was double that. It is Miles origin so if he ever really sticks it could be a great book.

Buy it because you want it and don't worry about how much it will be worth down the road. The rarity of the book and the popularity of the character will pretty much keep you close to what you paid. Any "value" you receive will be from knowing that you own(ed) 1 of 10. (thumbs u

BUY IT ! I only say that because it seems like you want it. I regret not grabbing it. As for silver books they will be around. I prefer to find rare books when I can. If you have the resources and are comfortable with the book snag it . They don't show up often. The ones I have seen have been over a grand. I have only seen 3

I heard it was random. 2 stores did not even realize its rarity and sold them for cheap. If you read the link they talk about one of them. I could not justify the price of $800.00 when it first came out. Months later it was double that. It is Miles origin so if he ever really sticks it could be a great book.

Oh, wow.... That is insane. Would make me puke, haha.