• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brave and Bold #28 *Price Drop*

16 posts in this topic

Standard forum rules apply, not HOS or Probies.

:takeit: Rules

I reserve the right to refuse anyone's buy offer.

Priority Shipping is included

Paypal Only

Please make payment arrangements with me within 24 hours of claiming

Please PM me if you want further details on an item or have any questions.

One more childhood dream crossed off the list. Still need affordable copies of 1st Antman and first silver age Flash.

Yeah. Congrats!

For Antman. .how about for Scott long as Antman? great cover and still more affordable.

The orange Flash cover is spectacular too. Imagine getting a low grade one that presents as well as this BB28 for the grade. That would be quite a pair!

I actually just sold about 9 long boxes of books I've had for many years, and the Scott Lang book was in one of the boxes. I finally made the choice to free up some space in my home, and any book I decided I would never open again to read, even if I were retired, I sold. It was a tough decision, but I wanted to get the books into hands of people that would enjoy them.

I kept any book that I had genuine attachments to as a series, so I still have quite a collection...every FF, every DD, nearly every Thor/JIM, Cap from silver age on, every Conan...then all the big Marvel first appearances (spidey, Avengers, Hulk, FF, DD, Thor, Iron Man, etc), I'll likely cling to until I pass on from this earth! You guys be sure to reach out to my wife if I'm in a car wreck...some gems in my house! All lower grade, but stuff I'm proud of nonetheless.