• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Supapimps allegation thread got locked...

68 posts in this topic

Hey Arch...care to say why Greggy's been banned other than he knew Supa's password? Is that all there is? You need to stay a little consistant here...either it was Bug or Greggy...

Now if Greggy wanted to defend himself, he can't...why should he have to get a new account just to tell his side of the story?

Jim

Greggy didn't do anything. I will guarantee that.

As near as I can tell, Greggy was banned for once having had Supa share his password with him.

Now, in my eyes, Greggy is being punished for a past "infraction" of a rule that didn't even exist until about twenty minutes ago. That doesn't seem fair.

I agree this is not Greggy's style. In my opinion, Arch made some quick decisions, IMO to initially put a lock on things while he was checking things out on his end. I have been in Arch's position and believe me, it is not easy.

But it looks like Greggy's account is back, as Arch said it would be (just PMd the lad - can you PM a banned account?).

OH YEAH - I NEVER told Borock you were OK. I said you should be KO'd! I thionk he had to much vino fino that night! 27_laughing.gifhi.gifflowerred.gif

Hey Arch...care to say why Greggy's been banned other than he knew Supa's password? Is that all there is? You need to stay a little consistant here...either it was Bug or Greggy...

Now if Greggy wanted to defend himself, he can't...why should he have to get a new account just to tell his side of the story?

Jim

Greggy didn't do anything. I will guarantee that.

As near as I can tell, Greggy was banned for once having had Supa share his password with him.

Now, in my eyes, Greggy is being punished for a past "infraction" of a rule that didn't even exist until about twenty minutes ago. That doesn't seem fair.

I agree this is not Greggy's style. In my opinion, Arch made some quick decisions, IMO to initially put a lock on things while he was checking things out on his end. I have been in Arch's position and believe me, it is not easy.

But it looks like Greggy's account is back, as Arch said it would be (just PMd the lad - can you PM a banned account?).

OH YEAH - I NEVER told Borock you were OK. I said you should be KO'd! I thionk he had to much vino fino that night! 27_laughing.gifhi.gifflowerred.gif

Dagnabbit! Someone call the retirement home! There's an escapee on the loose!

Oh yeah!!?? Well!!! tongue.gif So THERE!

BTW... I just found a package addressed to you on the kitchen counter last night under a mountain of papers... sorry.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Oh yeah!!?? Well!!! tongue.gif So THERE!

BTW... I just found a package addressed to you on the kitchen counter last night under a mountain of papers... sorry.gif

foreheadslap.gif

S'okay! I appreciate it! thumbsup2.gif