• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thanks Everyone. V 2.0 is on the way - bigger & better than before!

936 posts in this topic

Greetings!

I've been working on this thread for several days and have put together my best thread ever during my 6 or 7 years here on the ‘Boards. When it rains it pours and over 400 brand new books have poured into my studio over the past 7 days. It couldn’t have come at a better time and there are going to be some excellent deals and beautiful books.

First and foremost: let's have some fun! All smart comments and Seinfeld references are welcome. Help Kramerica stay in Soup and not the Soup Kitchen!

Click HERE to go straight to the recap (thumbs u

RULES

This guy :takeit: rules all. This makes for a level playing for everyone.

If you have any questions please send me a PM as opposed to posting questions in the thread. I already clutter up my threads plenty. However, support for the Seahawks is encouraged.

- Shipping: Domestic shipping will be $4.50 for Media Mail although if your order weighs 13 ounces or less I'll send it First Class. Priority is available as well. International shipping will be by First Class Air Mail.

- Payment: Paypal preferred but I also accept Postal money orders.

- Returns: Never a problem. Just let me know within 5 days of receiving your order.

Thanks for looking (thumbs u

Okay, the 1st Raffle Prize: :ohnoez:

:news: And the Winner is.......

sslim66 :banana::headbang::whee:

Amazing Adventures #11 - 1st Furry Blue Beast in G/VG 3.0. There is a nice 3" tear on the front cover which has been secured on the inside cover by a 3" piece of tape. Sure, it's low grade but it's a key and it's FREE to whomever's name I pull!

For every book you purchase between now and tomorrow night at 7:59 pm PST you'll receive a Raffle Ticket. At 8:00 I'll use an online random number generator and post the winner here!

GOOD LUCK!

aa11.jpg