• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thanks Everyone. V 2.0 is on the way - bigger & better than before!

936 posts in this topic

Avengers #83 VF+ 8.5 (OSPG: $52.00) $30.00

1st Lady Liberators! Sharp copy.

In 8th grade I had a huge crush on Valkryie (Scarlet Witch too but that's beside the point...). I was in my D & D Phase and there was no hotter female! It probably had something to do with those metal cups/bowls/serving dishes she had protecting her fun bags pillows. And it didn't matter if Don Perlin was drawing her but I was sure she was going to save me from a white dragon and teach me, uh, stuff.....

Stevie Nicks, Valkryie, Sheena Easton and Susanna Hoffs.....

:takeit:

Thanks Kind Sir (thumbs u

So I've been putting a lot of heavy musings into this thread. One might say I've been overanalyzing things. Perhaps so. But at the same time you never want to lose your audience. Carry on with the same theme for too long and - BOOM! - everyone switches over to the 700 Club.

I looked at some of my past threads and too many times I might go 4, 5, or even 8 straight pages of the same title. Even if it was the Avengers or Spidey that would still alienate a bunch of folks who already had those books or just didn't care for them.

So I started looking at myself as a DJ at a club, mixing things up to keep it fresh and trying my best not to alienate anyone. That should provide all sorts of variety to my thread tonight. And at the same times DJ's score all kinds of chicks too :idea:

Or, I could just come across as too scattershot and alienate everyone. And that's when the fruit starts to fly :boo: The grid goes down. When the grid goes down your Dad gets punched over a can of soup. I don't want my Dad to get punched over a can of soup.

So I'm just going to do my best to make everyone happy!

Or, I could just come across as too scattershot and alienate everyone. And that's when the fruit starts to fly :boo: The grid goes down. When the grid goes down your Dad gets punched over a can of soup. I don't want my Dad to get punched over a can of soup.

I love that commercial as much as I love your sales threads. :cloud9:

I love that commercial as much as I love your sales threads. :cloud9:

And it keeps coming back to soup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And my Kraken.

Let's do this!