• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thanks Everyone. V 2.0 is on the way - bigger & better than before!

936 posts in this topic

Very nice books, sir. Eager to see what else you have for sale, and kinda keeping my eye out for something I'm hoping may pop up in here.

:wishluck:

Well, for the love of George Lazenby boy don't keep us in suspense! Gosh-willikers, I'm posting all of this jive and you've got me wondering just what in Sam-Hill you're talkin; 'bout!

:baiting:DC 100 Page Super Spectacular

:news: SOLD

Avengers #83 VF+ 8.5 (OSPG: $52.00) $30.00

1st Lady Liberators! Sharp copy.

In 8th grade I had a huge crush on Valkryie (Scarlet Witch too but that's beside the point...). I was in my D & D Phase and there was no hotter female! It probably had something to do with those metal cups/bowls/serving dishes she had protecting her fun bags pillows. And it didn't matter if Don Perlin was drawing her but I was sure she was going to save me from a white dragon and teach me, uh, stuff.....

Stevie Nicks, Valkryie, Sheena Easton and Susanna Hoffs.....

Pay no attention to me!

I am so close to pulling the trigger on this book due to that narrative alone ..just awesome books Mark!! GLWTS, but, you will not need it sir. :gossip: Somebody buy some of my drek from my thread so I can buy some of these killer books from Mark!

In 8th grade I had a huge crush on Valkryie (Scarlet Witch too but that's beside the point...). I was in my D & D Phase and there was no hotter female! It probably had something to do with those metal cups/bowls/serving dishes she had protecting her fun bags pillows. And it didn't matter if Don Perlin was drawing her but I was sure she was going to save me from a white dragon and teach me, uh, stuff.....

Pay no attention to me!

av83.jpg

Pay no attention to me!

av83.jpg

:takeit:

Very nice books, sir. Eager to see what else you have for sale, and kinda keeping my eye out for something I'm hoping may pop up in here.

:wishluck:

Well, for the love of George Lazenby boy don't keep us in suspense! Gosh-willikers, I'm posting all of this jive and you've got me wondering just what in Sam-Hill you're talkin; 'bout!

lol

Great reference there Mark (thumbs u

What would shipping to Canada be on a 3-5 books?

Here is some pricing for Canada. Everything is shipped First Class Mail in a sturdy comic box with plenty of cushion:

3 Comics - $10.76

4 Comics - $12.02

5 Comics - $13.28

It seems to go up about $1.30 every 3 ounces which is just about 1 regular sized comic with bag & board. I always get an exact total when it's time to send an invoice just to be sure.

Thanks!