• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thanks Everyone. V 2.0 is on the way - bigger & better than before!

936 posts in this topic

:news: SOLD

Avengers #127 VF/NM 9.0 Ultron (OSPG: $28.00) $24.00

should press to 9.4. This was pretty tough for me. At bottom center there is a ding and 75% of it is going to press out no problem. In the larger scheme of things it's quite minor but still.....I can't commit to calling it more than a 9.4 post press. But if that should occur I will be requesting my tithe.....or kickback. Or maybe just a beer!

Avengers #125 VF+ 8.5 Thanos (OSPG: $32.50) $20.00

:takeit:

Avengers #125 VF+ 8.5 Thanos (OSPG: $32.50) $20.00

:takeit:

I didn't think that would take long!

Close one! Less than 2 minutes. (Kaspar - the next time I find a #125 I'll contact you. You're a most gracious 2nd place finisher!)

should press to 9.4. This was pretty tough for me. At bottom center there is a ding and 75% of it is going to press out no problem. In the larger scheme of things it's quite minor but still.....I can't commit to calling it more than a 9.4 post press. But if that should occur I will be requesting my tithe.....or kickback. Or maybe just a beer!

And besides that? The rest of this book is pretty smokin'

av127.jpg

av127a.jpg

I was hoping this one show up :takeit:

And besides that? The rest of this book is pretty smokin'

I was hoping this one would show up :takeit:

Congrats Michael (thumbs u I almost held it back but you win! WIN! ^^

Avengers #134 VF/NM 9.0 (OSPG: $37.00) $25.00

Origin Vision, Ultron

I need to grow a pair because this will probably grade 9.2. And I'm not even a conservative!

I just want everyone to be happy :headbang:

av134.jpg

take it