• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JESSE EISENBERG IS LEX LUTHOR

98 posts in this topic

BURBANK, CA, January 31, 2014 – Warner Bros. Pictures announced today that Jesse Eisenberg has been set to star as Lex Luthor and Jeremy Irons will play Alfred in the upcoming Zack Snyder untitled Superman/Batman film. The dual announcement was made today by Greg Silverman, President, Creative Development and Worldwide Production, and Sue Kroll, President, Worldwide Marketing and International Distribution, Warner Bros. Pictures.

BURBANK, CA, January 31, 2014 – Warner Bros. Pictures announced today that Jesse Eisenberg has been set to star as Lex Luthor and Jeremy Irons will play Alfred in the upcoming Zack Snyder untitled Superman/Batman film. The dual announcement was made today by Greg Silverman, President, Creative Development and Worldwide Production, and Sue Kroll, President, Worldwide Marketing and International Distribution, Warner Bros. Pictures.

I'm out! :makepoint:

I don't mind. So long as he varies his usual stammering delivery. He was very arrogant in Social network. And a too virile Luthor isn't really necessary. Chances are that this lex is an modern day internet billionaire which wouldn't be the big tough Lex as in comics etc.

But I'd think a modern day internet billionaire wouldn't be threatened by a Superman. Rather he'd be intrigued by one. We shall see.

Well, I won't waste my money seeing this in theaters, thats for sure.

I will see this in theatres, but I definitely agree that it will be completely random if this movie is actually good or not. There is very little consistency in that regard when it comes to superhero films.

This is already in the Batman vs Superman thread.

People have to have threads of their own. They don't care that it clutters up the front page.

I am not ashamed to say: I have, in the past, humped the button to get threads merged. It works!

:)

-slym