• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Crown Jewels in Your Vault

67 posts in this topic

I put a piece of glass on top of the Arc of the Covenant. Makes a nice coffee table, and it hides in plain sight.

I put a piece of glass on top of the Arc of the Covenant. Makes a nice coffee table, and it hides in plain sight.

That would actually work.

Yeah, and if it is time for the tiresome guests to leave, just pop it open. :cool:

Ted Williams' cryogenically frozen head. And some old Otter Pops.

Does that mean the Ted Williams' cryogenically frozen head I bought is a forgery? :frustrated:

Your kidding me :mad: I've got one too. It doesn't taste as good as the Otter Pops..., :P

Ted Williams' cryogenically frozen head. And some old Otter Pops.

Does that mean the Ted Williams' cryogenically frozen head I bought is a forgery? :frustrated:

Your kidding me :mad: I've got one too. It doesn't taste as good as the Otter Pops..., :P

I'm pretty sure I have the original though. They got Ted Williams to sign the seal on it.

Action Comics #10

Batman #1

AF #15

and even though it's not worth a whole lot, my Action #48 always puts me in a good mood. :cloud9:

and I don't have my books at my house, they are at an undisclosed location.

P.S. great books as usual Jeff, I remember when you use to be happy with 6.0 copies. :grin:

Action Comics #10

Batman #1

AF #15

and even though it's not worth a whole lot, my Action #48 always puts me in a good mood. :cloud9:

P.S. great books as usual Jeff, I remember when you use to be happy with 6.0 copies. :grin:

I was thinking of that a few days ago. I remember when my collection was simpler and just as enjoyable with the added bonus of actually having them in my possession. Now? I visit my 'good' books.

My 9.8 Batman Beyond #1 signed by Bruce Timm, the father of most of the classic DC Animated Series that ruled the 90's (and one of the Creators of Batman Beyond). All my other books can be sold without much hesitation if the price is right, but this Batman Beyond I'm holding on to forever.

EDIT: for context I was born in 1991, my first Batman was Batman Beyond, it has very close place to my heart.

Action Comics #10

Batman #1

AF #15

I was thinking of that a few days ago. I remember when my collection was simpler and just as enjoyable with the added bonus of actually having them in my possession. Now? I visit my 'good' books.

as these books become more and more valuable, it just makes sense to keep them in a bank deposit box or something similar. at least the ones worth over a certain dollar amount.