• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

selling art to kill debt

15 posts in this topic

I am listing some things on ebay in my continued attempts to consolidate my collection and kill all my debt by age 50. I lived the life L ived, but now am changing some priorities. So tons of smaller stuff and some larger stuff as well is finding its'way to ebay. Here are some of what is for sale on ebay at the following link:

fedres' ebay stuff - THANKS BRONTY!

One bid on the first day, Bill Sienkiewicz The Thing, Benjamin Grimm: $_57.JPG

good luck with the sale!

Reading this I'm not sure if this is for sale, or for offers, or on ebay, so you might consider clarifying. Good luck!!

YIKES! Thanks for that tip! It helps to let people know these things. First post edited to add they are on ebay!

17 items now and more tocome. Among them are

mindy lee dr strange

$_57.JPG

david lapham dr strange

$_57.JPG

great commission by the late george tuska SOLD via BIN

and more of course! stuff as low as $5!

okay, 23 items and that is all for tonight. Maybe more in the morning, but the young one has a sleepover and the two girls want the room for telly! please bid, And be careful out there.

okay, yesterday was mostly Dr strange stuff and today I am adding some Starman art.I just listed a Buckingham page from issue 33, 2 consecutive Richard Pace pages from issue 36,and a sweet Snejbjerg page from issue 75 that has some great shots of heroes working to save Opal during The Grand Guignol. I also listed a cool Ted Knight jam with a figure by Lee Weeks and a head sketch by Matt Smith.

I am going to be 50 in 3 years and have two kids hitting college shortly after that. HELP ME! :eek: I gotta move this art, kill my debt (and buy a little more art along the way!) ;)

bird/fedres' ebay auctions See bronty,I learnin'!

well, you don;t need as much for that splash now as I lowered the BIN. I lowered the BIN on many of my items as I sold one BIN immediately, took another offer and then nothing. So maybe lowering some prices and the BINs will help.Lots of watchers though!

thanks for the bidders and buyers, things picked up nicely so far. I appreciate it. I can now put the final nail in a credit card coffin and kill that thang! Let's get another! A dozen more auctions ending today! And anyone can be like Brauny and email about the availability of my other art as well.