• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Natali Sanders - Round 2 is officially FILLED

105 posts in this topic

Hold on! I'm certain Natali appreciates the response (and so do I!), but I still need to clear some hurdles. I'll see if Mike will approve it and let everyone know. (thumbs u

Most importantly, thanks to those that have gotten in on the past ops, and to those with the kind words. Makes it all worthwhile!

Hold on! I'm certain Natali appreciates the response (and so do I!), but I still need to clear some hurdles. I'll see if Mike will approve it and let everyone know. (thumbs u

Most importantly, thanks to those that have gotten in on the past ops, and to those with the kind words. Makes it all worthwhile!

:takeit: for 5 covers :slapfight:

I have one of her pieces in my collection and would love the opportunity to add more as well!

:wishluck: for clearing the hurdles and the approval :)