• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Natali Sanders - Round 2 is officially FILLED

105 posts in this topic

Although it's not a sketch cover I'll post it anyway. I commissioned this with Natali just before the opp began. Double Trouble. For the noobs, yes I'm a Harley fan. The bat says "Joker" and it's a Gothamville Slugger also.

DoubleTroubleHarleySCAN.jpg

Unbelievable!

Just received this 14x17 from Natali via Curt. Stunning in person!

I know I already posted it earlier, but I was able to make a decent scan of it. This image is much nicer than the pic that was taken before. Thanks again Curt!

MDS00065-Copy_zps15066b55.jpg

Hey all! All the Natali sketches are graded and marked shipped. hm Trouble is that the bottomless money pit called SDCC is around the corner, so I'm not sure I can get the books mailed to everyone until after San Diego. Kinda depends on when they arrive here, and how other things I have going on effect my schedule.

If anyone is going to be at SDCC and I get them in time, I can bring those and deliver in person if you want. Let me know!

The graded sketches are in! :banana: Bad news is, I got hit with some actual (real) paying work when I returned from SDCC on Monday, and am under a tight deadline for a client, but I hope to have them all mailed out by this weekend. Please be a little patient with me. I'll get 'er done. :)

In case you were wondering, all but two books came back 9.6. The rest are 9.8.

Okay .. moving along a little better than I expected. Not to mention that Verzyl stopped by my house on his way home from SDCC and made off with some of my Timely keys. :(

Anyway, I should have all the sketch covers shipped out tomorrow. Everyone should have theirs no later than Monday, August 4. Thanks to everyone that got in this opp, and thanks to all those with the kind words about Natali's work. Natali greatly appreciates all of it - doing the art, and hearing the kudos. She had a lot of fun, and had a fantastic group of characters to work with.

She is definitely on board for Round 3, but it may be a little while. She needs to see how life with little Tristen affects her ability to meet schedules. She (and I) don't want to promise anyone a timeline that can't be met.

Again .. it has been great working with you all! Let me know if your book doesn't arrive. I have the tracking numbers, but haven't had time to .... yadda yadda.

Just received my sketch today, and it looks AMAZING in person. Truly blown away. Curt thanks for conducting this sketch op and the great communication through out the process. Your time and effort are appreciated. Can't wait for round 3.