• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Natali Sanders - Round 2 is officially FILLED

105 posts in this topic

mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pullhair:

:facepalm:

:(

Damn work emergency made me forget this went live tonight.

Well, I'll take solace in the fact I can't really afford it now. Got a waitlist going?

I expected the opp to fill, but not this quickly! You guys are awesome (thumps u All spots are filled. Thank you to all that got in, and those wanting in. Natali really appreciates everyone's interest, as do I. I have a wait list going, and that too is filled. For those on the wait list, I'll let you know if you can get in immediately, or if not, it may be indefinite if or when you can get in. I will let you know by PM.

For those who are in, please PM me with the following:

• Full name
  • Address
  • Sketch cover you are submitting
  • Type of sketch (full, 3/4, bust) etc.
  • Whether or not you want Fast Track
  • Character name and any reference;s to what you might Natali to do
  • How you wish to pay

I'll respond to each of you with a total amount and payment instructions. Remember, first to pay is first served! Thanks again, everyone! :applause:

Congrats to everyone who got in on Round 2!

I am extremely happy with the sketch cover that Natali provided for me in Round 1, and I can't wait to see the finished results for this round!

:hi: Bradley! Your buddies at the Amazing Arizona booth thought it was sweet too!

I just wanted to update everyone on the opp. Natali started the sketch covers this week, so we should be seeing some results soon. She had a couple of 11x17 commissions in progress or scheduled (including one for me) prior to this opp. So, in a way you can blame me for the slow down. :sorry:

I think what'll be cool about this opp, other than Natali doing what Natali does, is that entirely different characters were selected by those in the opp. Some, while well known, are out of the ordinary. It's gonna be neat! :headbang:

Oh oh .... Natali sent me some pictures. I'll be getting them to the owners over the next few hours. Not all the sketches are done, but we're getting close! :acclaim:

I'll let the owners post those that are completed if they don't mind. Eight in all at this time.

I think you'll be very happy! :gossip: