• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pin holes in Bagley OA?

4 posts in this topic

I purchased this Bagley pencil AO from Avengers Assemble (#2 page 10) from Bagley at HerosCon in 2012.

I'm decided to put it up on Ebay, and when I took the piece out and held it up to the light, I noticed 4 very tiny pinholes in the paper.

Is this a common thing with a known reason (perhaps the process of scanning it for the comic?), or is it just some unexplained damage? They're so small it's very hard to see them unless you hold it up to the light.

I need to know because this will affect my listing on Ebay. I either need to explain what they are or just list that there are some tiny pinholes. It sucks. I wish I saw them when I bought it.

Thanks for any insight.

SAA210.jpg

depending where they are, many artists use pins to secure paper in place while they work on it on an angled easle/ drawing table. That there are 4 leads me to suggest this; one for each "corner" of the page.

Those pencils are extremely clean, says to me a re-work over more rough stuff to finish and finalize.

depending where they are, many artists use pins to secure paper in place while they work on it on an angled easle/ drawing table. That there are 4 leads me to suggest this; one for each "corner" of the page.

Those pencils are extremely clean, says to me a re-work over more rough stuff to finish and finalize.

Thank you, that makes sense.