• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just saw the captain america/winter soldier trailer

93 posts in this topic

For the record, I was horrified back when Disney purchased Marvel. I feared G rated movies and Disney princess she-hulk. I've never been more happy to say I was totally wrong. They seem to be the only ones really brining it to life. You can tell they have the people who truly love the source material.

Amazing trailer. Can't wait for this.

2 small things.

I don't like the new costume. Avengers one was the best. First Avenger one was ok. This one is too far removed from the source material.

I never liked Falcon as a character. Hopefully that will change with this movie.

Otherwise it looks perfect.

I don't like the new costume. Avengers one was the best. First Avenger one was ok. This one is too far removed from the source material.

It's actually pretty close to his costume during the period where Bucky had taken over as Captain America and Steve was running the Secret Avengers.

26701L.jpg

Amazing trailer. Can't wait for this.

2 small things.

I never liked Falcon as a character. Hopefully that will change with this movie.

Otherwise it looks perfect.

I thought Caps costume from the Avengers was one of the worst things in the film. I thought the outfit from First Avenger was OK and the one in Winter Soldier looks to be a big improvement on the Avengeds outfit. It was just too dificult to take him seriously in that one.