• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOLDEN AGE BATMANS AND SUPERMANS(& A COUPLE OTHERS)

43 posts in this topic

Skippy's Own Book of Comics NN (1934) VF/NM Apparent. Moderate Restoration by Susan Cicconi (Really well done!), has notes;

Pressed, Spine Reinforced using Japanese rice paper, small fills along spine and margins of front and back covers, Col Tch interior and exterior of covers, paper fill 1st 2 pages right margin, pages deacidified for longterm preservation.

$1400

skippy1.jpg

skippy1b.jpg

Hi all!

Haven't posted in a while, but we're selling a small but nice group of Golden Age books that belong to a good friend.

Most are certified, but a couple are raw.

- First :takeit: via post or PM takes precedence over offers

- Paypal, CC, Checks, or M.O. Welcome

- No Probies, HOS, or joy bidders please

- Shipped via boxed, padded, USPS Priority Mail in US. Price would be $8.50 up, depending on weight.

For International, you'll have the choice of USPS Express or Priority.

Express costs twice as much, but includes tracking and insurance. If you'd like to save $ by using Priority, you must assume any risk, even though it's slight.

There goes the neighborhood... :kidaround:

:o:o:o a Ted sighting !!!!!...... Elvis is in the building. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Hey Hey Hey. . . You've got it!

I'm new to selling on the boards, so just wanna make sure I handle this correctly with ya.

Lemme know your preferences.

..... you'll sell a LOT of books here, Ted. Especially if you come on and post in some of the other threads..... May I suggest an 'Origin of Ted/ Superworld" thread with some info about your own collections and your beginnings in collecting with some Dealer's anecdotes.. I'm officially asking.... so you don't have to feel like it's unsolicited.... and we would ALL enjoy it (.... except possibly some of the evil boardies, for which there is no hope anyway)..... maybe in the GA Forum... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Hi all!

Haven't posted in a while, but we're selling a small but nice group of Golden Age books that belong to a good friend.

Most are certified, but a couple are raw.

- First :takeit: via post or PM takes precedence over offers

- Paypal, CC, Checks, or M.O. Welcome

- No Probies, HOS, or joy bidders please

- Shipped via boxed, padded, USPS Priority Mail in US. Price would be $8.50 up, depending on weight.

For International, you'll have the choice of USPS Express or Priority.

Express costs twice as much, but includes tracking and insurance. If you'd like to save $ by using Priority, you must assume any risk, even though it's slight.

Hi Ted,

Welcome back to the boards! :hi:

One thing that's important to remember is that the books that you offer here for sale cannot be listed anywhere else at the same time. 2c

Happy to see you here. (thumbs u

Andy Greenham

Hi Ted,

One thing that's important to remember is that the books that you offer here for sale cannot be listed anywhere else at the same time. 2c

Andy Greenham

I nominate Ted for the probation thread. His junk is too good.

Hi Ted,

Andy Greenham

Richie can't get enough of Ted's junk. :sick:

Hi Ted,

Andy Greenham

Richie can't get enough of Ted's junk. :sick:

Oh Yeah!