• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joker's Daughter #1 Spec

15 posts in this topic

Two questions....

1. This isn't an ongoing, is it?

2. Will this due anything (money wise)?

I'm busy drinking Mountain Dew right now. I'm due back from the dentist by six. I'll get you an answer soon after that. That will have to do for right now.

I paid my dews at the Elks Club, only to find out that I had to due things like go to meetings and spank old men in the steam room. Needles to say, I quit.

Apparently, I made some sort of mistake asking...only I don't know what that mistake was. The reason I asked is because I got the 3-D Joker's Daughter without knowing it was going to be crazy hard to find later and that it was going to be worth something (at the time). I just showed up to my LCS and there was a line outside waiting (usually, it's just me and a couple other guys) to buy this book.

I've been a collector for several years, but I always just did it for the joy of reading the books. I've only recently started reading comic news sites, so I'm not always up on the latest big thing.

I'm sure everyone starts somewhere...so anyone that would like to help me out, it's appreciated.

Apparently, I made some sort of mistake asking...only I don't know what that mistake was. The reason I asked is because I got the 3-D Joker's Daughter without knowing it was going to be crazy hard to find later and that it was going to be worth something (at the time). I just showed up to my LCS and there was a line outside waiting (usually, it's just me and a couple other guys) to buy this book.

I've been a collector for several years, but I always just did it for the joy of reading the books. I've only recently started reading comic news sites, so I'm not always up on the latest big thing.

I'm sure everyone starts somewhere...so anyone that would like to help me out, it's appreciated.

ignore them they know what they are talking about

welcome to the boards lots of fun here and no stupid questions will go ignored !

Your book is common and that's about it

Use the search here --> http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=17&page=1

and have fun

:)

AFAIK Everyone and the aunt of the person who walks your cousin's dog saw the 3D covers as a quick flip. The Dark Knight books already had lower print runs for Batman books before 3D month and that decreased as DC started to run low on materials. Joker's Daughter was an appearance of a "new" character in a lower print run book in week 4. People went a bit nuts for it and the winners were the people who flipped them the fastest or even managed to pre-sell some copies. The losers were the people buying it for reading material.

As mentioned before me they have somewhat cooled off. Personally I don't think there will be much further interest in that character for the forseeable and it will continue to cool off. A lot of the demand would have been speculator driven considering the tidal wave that was listed on ebay. It's not a "rare" book.

Agree the modern forum is a better place for this. You made no real mistake posting here, people sometimes like being insufficiently_thoughtful_persons.