• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man #2 CGC 8.5 ow-w

21 posts in this topic

Near perfect centering on this one. Enjoy!

Tracked and insured shipping via Canada Post is included to Canada & the U.S.

All other locations, contact me for a shipping quote.

Payment via money order or wire transfer only for this book please.

This sale is available to board members in good standing only.

An unconditional :takeit: , either in the thread or via PM, trumps any negotiations.

Thanks for looking!

Steve

Very nice book and you can't beat that price. If I wasn't in the market for another Ford F-150 I would snag this in a heartbeat.

GLWTS

Purchase of this comic comes with a free entry into a draw for a new Ford F-150!

*Actual odds of winning are 1 in 1,000,000,000,000

Very nice book and you can't beat that price. If I wasn't in the market for another Ford F-150 I would snag this in a heartbeat.

GLWTS

Purchase of this comic comes with a free entry into a draw for a new Ford F-150!

*Actual odds of winning are 1 in 1,000,000,000,000

lol at the fine print,... I didn't see it at first.

If the odds were 1 in 1, then you just made a sale.

Brother, I love that book and I have the cash. But the needs outweigh the wants. I'm driving a '97 F-150 with just over 200,000 miles but it's time to upgrade. If it wasn't for that, then that Spidey #2 would be mine.

If the book does not sell here on the boards, then take it to CLink. And if it sells less than what you were asking here I will :cry:

I really wish the timing was right.

Again,.. GLWTS

Very nice copy Steve, I wish it was just a hair...

THANK God it's not a 9.0 and Don and I had to bid against each other only to ruin a life-long friendship...phew...

Seriously Steve...beautiful copy and a very reasonable price! :wishluck:

(ps I'm bird-doggin' you with my Spidey set... :insane:lol