• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reduced! One book: 3D Zone 16 9.8 W classic Dave Stevens!!

9 posts in this topic

The best Dave Stevens book. Basically perfect condition. Glorious 9.8 W. $395. $350

Normal rules, no probies, shamers, etc.

A flat out "I'll take it" gets my S/N dave stevens sketchbook for free (its the 2nd or 3rd sketchbook, I forget, I can dig it out if it matters).

I'll listen to reasonable counters, but the sketchbook is only available with a flat "I'll take it." at $395 $350.

Shipping $15 (below cost) to US/Canada.

Thanks for looking!!

3d16_zps3b2079c5.jpg

3d16b_zps59e86d0c.jpg

We need some more Dave Stevens collectors on this forum. I need some competition in the registry. :baiting:

I haven't updated in at least 12 books....Still not going to be any competition but just saying you never know who's sandbaggin' :lol:

We need some more Dave Stevens collectors on this forum. I need some competition in the registry. :baiting:

I haven't updated in at least 12 books....Still not going to be any competition but just saying you never know who's sandbaggin' :lol:

I know Bosco is sandbaggin. We got to pull him back into the registry somehow.

I know Bosco is sandbaggin. We got to pull him back into the registry somehow.

lol

:blush: