• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Turok [DF Gold Key]

27 posts in this topic

38 covers is just plain dumb. I know they are putting out 1 in 400 variants for these and DCBS was soliciting them for $1,000 :facepalm: . I don't want to see the faces of the suckers who buy these and try to flip them down the road and get $100. I want to maybe check these titles out, but will wait till I can get them on the cheap.

38 covers is just plain dumb. I know they are putting out 1 in 400 variants for these and DCBS was soliciting them for $1,000 :facepalm: . I don't want to see the faces of the suckers who buy these and try to flip them down the road and get $100. I want to maybe check these titles out, but will wait till I can get them on the cheap.

At one point I owned the highest CGC graded Four Color #596 (Turok #1 from 1954) in the world... and I wouldn't pay $20 for ANY Turok from 2014.

(I still own the FC 596, it's just no longer highest graded.) :grin:

I think for a first issue it was trying to do way too much. If they spread it over maybe 3 or so issues, going more into depth with his parents, with his community, and then maybe add the dinos it would've felt more meaningful.

I think for a first issue it was trying to do way too much. If they spread it over maybe 3 or so issues, going more into depth with his parents, with his community, and then maybe add the dinos it would've felt more meaningful.

NO !! It was the perfect adventure !! Two young indian braves out hunting..... they see a marvel.... ( bats flying out of a cave) .... they investigate, get lost, and come out in a new world !! It was perfect !!