• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LARGER THAN LIFE!!!!
1 1

152 posts in this topic

thanks my friend we really are super psyched!!!!!! and you did that? :o(worship) that is phenomenal!! Really it is... I think it is time to get back on the horse and do some more man!!!

No, I wish I had the talent. I had it commissioned.

Congrats again! Sleepless nights, poopy diapers, burping I miss those days. :cloud9:

A big congrats to Gino!! I am surprised your getting to sleep now : ) The day is coming when you will get as excited over the daily reqd poopy diaper as when that next new GA book arrives in the mail. Take care buddy

thanks my friend we really are super psyched!!!!!! and you did that? :o(worship) that is phenomenal!! Really it is... I think it is time to get back on the horse and do some more man!!!

No, I wish I had the talent. I had it commissioned.

Congrats again! Sleepless nights, poopy diapers, burping I miss those days. :cloud9:

A big congrats to Gino!! I am surprised your getting to sleep now : ) The day is coming when you will get as excited over the daily reqd poopy diaper as when that next new GA book arrives in the mail. Take care buddy

thanks Scott greatly appreciated my friend!!! :grin:

Hey dad i can sleep tonight knowing your going to give me your Captain America 3.Congrats on your new son :)

<a  href=http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u476/comicjack/scan0001_zpsc3e58c90.jpg' alt='scan0001_zpsc3e58c90.jpg'>

Edited by comicjack

Hey dad i can sleep tonight knowing your going to give me your Captain America 3.Congrats on your new son :)

:grin::grin::grin: Thanks man!!!!! I hope he enjoys them as much as his old man!!!! :wishluck:

Now I know this Isn't an actual funny book but I finished this last night while there wasn't even a mouse stirring in the house and it I drew it to the LARGER THAN LIFE theme that we got going!! I am not much of an artist but it goes well with the theme of my lil' dude's room and I tried to make it look as close to a Golden Age book as my limited talent would allow...

This is my long shot attempt at reaching my sons sub-conscience into liking comics lol I am going to frame it and hang it in his room...

12420553155_862a1d36d6_b.jpg

Edited by gino2paulus2