• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Golden Age Four Color #318

10 posts in this topic

What an absolutely great looking copy! Is that a bit of colour loss just to the left above Huey's head on the front cover or just part of the water wave? There is slight impact damage at the bottom of the book (most evident on the back cover)

I'm thinking 9.4 IMHO!smiley-gen130.gif

I'm going to look at the color area you're talking about. It may be color loss, not sure until I look at it closer. I'd love to get a 9.4 on this, but anything above 9.0 would be killer.

I too have never seen a copy this nice. I know they're out there but tough to find and that's why I went ahead and grabbed this one. Thanks guys. I'm gonna send it into CGC and will let you guys know what it grades when it comes back.

The lighter blue appears to be part of the coloring scheme on the water as I see it in other areas as well and don't see any signs of damage or loss there, but would need to see another copy to compare against. I'd love to get a 9.4 on this, but anything above 9.0 would be killer.

I too have never seen a copy this nice. I know they're out there but tough to find and that's why I went ahead and grabbed this one. Thanks guys. I'm gonna send it into CGC and will let you guys know what it grades when it comes back.

Okay, that little colour spot is part of the art work. See the link below:

Four Color #318 CGC 7.5

I believe you'll get at least 9.4 if there is nothing wrong with the book structurally or with the interior! Good Luck!!