• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is why we have Fridays

305 posts in this topic

I wonder how old people think I am? hm I'm sure some can take a educated guess of my age by just going by my screen name though.

19?

That's what I was gonna go with.

I wonder how old people think I am? hm I'm sure some can take a educated guess of my age by just going by my screen name though.

19?

That's what I was gonna go with.

I would go 16-19.

19?

Yep, turning 20 in a couple of weeks. Also I should point out I signed up to the boards after I turned 18 just to be safe.

So lying about being married, age, and I saw a post where he said he had a medical issue come up (isn't that always the case when someone is caught scamming), isn't considered a con job? Here is one lying about him being married: SO MANY LIES SO LITTLE TIME

"Not quite. I purchased 4 copies. Too were overgrazed by a little. I listed 5 in a sales thread. I got 4 copies from Gresham, 1 copy from THE_BEYONDER, and purchased one copy in a massive lot a year ago. I gave NP Gresham's worst copy to my wife's cousin, because he loves Antman. I listed my other 5 copies (BEYONDER's being the best to my recollection) in the sales thread."

19?

Yep, turning 20 in a couple of weeks. Also I should point out I signed up to the boards after I turned 18 just to be safe.

:acclaim: These years of being a cop has paid off. I can guess how old people are on the Internet. :headbang:

19?

:acclaim: These years of being a cop has paid off. I can guess how old people are on the Internet. :headbang:

How old am I?

19?

Dang, you're as old as my son. I guess it's time to stock up on the Geritol.

19?

How old am I?

19?

Dang, you're as old as my son. I guess it's time to stock up on the Geritol.

He doesn't know what that is.

19?

How old am I?

19?

How old am I?

Based on the boring threads you start, I am gonna go with 64. zzz

19?

Oooh Ooohh!! I'm next!! :hi:

Does anybody really care how old I am? (shrug) I don't think it changes who I am or how I would act on the boards, plus there's nothing said hear that I've haven't heard already in real life, and definitely not at the body shop I worked at in high school.

19?

How old am I?

Do you still need me? Do you still feed me?

19?

How old am I?

Slap-1_zps83124e91.gif