• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grades are in!!!! Previous PGM comics! Last chance to guess!

26 posts in this topic

I think you got hosed on ASM #9, unless there are interior issues we didn't know about.

Probably the long crease on the back cover combined with the spine roll. When he posted this the first time I commented that it almost looked like a spine realignment comic. Perhaps CGC thought the same.

I think you got hosed on ASM #9, unless there are interior issues we didn't know about.

Probably the long crease on the back cover combined with the spine roll. When he posted this the first time I commented that it almost looked like a spine realignment comic. Perhaps CGC thought the same.

I will pull the grader notes and see what they say.

I will pull the grader notes and see what they say.

Tan/dust shadow?

2 outa 4 bullseyes and one .5 off... :banana:

Your guesses were the same as mine, so I think it was CGC that was .5 off :sumo:

I would have been surprised if the Spidey had gone over 6.0, with the multiple top corner creases, the spine roll, the abraded lower right corner, the small tear and two other color breaking creases on the cover. I think it could just as easily ended up a 5.0 as a 6.0. I would have been most disappointed with the HoS, as it looks nicer overall than the IM #1 which got the same grade, but nothing was a gift or was hammered too harshly. You could probably resubmit them tomorrow and see at least two of them slide up or down a grade.